Why do you have an assault rifle
The new assault rifle of the Bundeswehr comes from Suhl - summary
They wrote: "This is going to be another fun debate."
- True enough, and I already think it's funny.
First: the daily press. Even as a reader interested in the military, I was surprised to find the selection decision as the top headline on 'Welt Online', 'Spiegel' and the like.
The order volume hardly justifies such attention. The federal government alone spends almost five times as much as this around 250 million euros every day. Nor can one say that the average reader is interested in the Bundeswehr.
But the headlines betray the intention, because many German journalists have developed a downright voyeuristic pleasure in scandal, and especially when it comes to economic issues, the devil is often painted on the wall.
Now there is something of a "bang", a "disgrace" for the Heckler & Koch company, which is said to have come to an end.
Suddenly there is talk of a “sell-out”, Haenel himself is being relabelled as an “Arab company”; the selection decision jeopardizes Germany's security and represents a "warning sign" for Germany as a business location.
That's where the reader's comments go (as always, nothing works in the Bundeswehr, and only nonsensical decisions are made on the hard level); some even manage to ask the donor to weave racist attacks into their comments.
Very strange, all of that.
And then, secondly, the voices of those with (actually or supposedly) above-average expertise.
The readers of the 'Firearms Blog' are delighted that H & K will now follow Sig Sauer and move to the USA. Defense News sees the decision against H & K as evidence of Germany's insufficient defense budget, and many German forists are also glancing at the price tag.
Why? Doesn't the tax authorities have a duty to handle taxpayers' money sparingly and to choose the cheapest solution that still meets the requirements?
In the 1990s, everyone complained about the futuristic “Lego rifle”, now many criticize the okay for the allegedly obsolete, shirt-sleeved AR.
And then the strange caliber discussion, as if the introduction of a non-standardized medium-caliber cartridge had ever been an issue.
As I said, very strange!
- How is the remaining income calculated
- How many WordPress blogs can I have
- Steam cleaners remove mold from carpet
- What is the light emitted from fire
- Where can I get ACET learning materials
- What's the best brain hack you know
- How is your life really
- How unique is the earth
- Someone calls themselves an evolutionist
- What are examples of light energy
- Tourists can visit Mumukshu Bhawan in Varanasi
- What is Uber General Manager Salary
- What is the rotating magnetic magnetic field
- Eats live animals. Animal cruelty
- Conceptually, time exists
- What is your opinion on educational games
- Is Daly City CA a safe city
- Are money-making apps real
- Why did 50 cents go bankrupt
- Why is it always important to be grammatically correct
- Is it healthy to eat at night?
- Why pneumonia causes shortness of breath
- Should I go with a record label
- What is Digital B2B Marketing DM