What are machine learning libraries in Java
Calling Python from Java (Tomcat6) as a subprocess - Java, Python, Bash, Tomcat6, Jython
I'm trying to call a python script from a Java / Tomcat6 web application. I am currently using the following code:
I really can't see any output in the Catalinia, output of a file from the Python script and using an adapter library like Jython is not possible because the script is based on several machine learning libraries that require Python's Numpy module.
Reply:1 for the answer № 1
The explanation is likely one (or more) of the following:
The command fails and writes error messages in the "stderr" field ... that you don't see.
The command cannot be started because the command name is incorrect. e.g. it cannot be found on.
The command tries to read his fd ... but you have not (yet) made any entries.
There may be a command line split problem. For example, if you use path names with embedded spaces or other things that are normally handled by the shell.
Since this is Python, this can also be a problem with Python-specific environment variables, the current directory, and / or the effective user running the command.
How to proceed:
See if the Python command actually starts. For example. "hack" the "" to write something to a temporary file on startup.
Switch to "Use" the object you created. This gives you more control over the streams and how they are handled.
Find out what is happening to the stderr child processes. (You can use ProcessBuilder to redirect it to "stdout" ...)
- Will streaming games stop buying PC games?
- What does the Chinese word
- Sells music arts used instruments
- Is hot spring water good to drink
- Who are the tallest blind people in the world
- When should we eat dry fruit?
- Can you eat sugar cane
- Harry Potter was physically abused
- Is there a cheaper alternative to Optimizely?
- Courses in DataCamp are free
- Does the constitution differ from constitutionalism?
- How many states are there in Myanmar
- How do you reject a null hypothesis?
- Which DU college has the best audience
- How can I be placed in Goa
- Was Peter Pettigrew a Griffyndor?
- What is C2G e-commerce
- Should Trump apologize to Greta Thunberg
- What are some good English songs 1
- Mouthwash causes cancer
- Is Linus Torvalds a socialist
- Is the UK racist towards Muslims
- What is the sales rep really doing
- What are new developments in the internal combustion engine
- Which country exports the most electronics?
- Why do people let themselves go
- What is Statistics I O.
- Can reduce ADHD from childhood through adulthood
- What do people mainly use Bitcoin for?
- Would you like to publish your book
- Why is operations research important
- When was a million discovered
- What are your favorite Shopify plugins
- How do you sharpen a fluted knife