What is the worst hotel in Las Vegas
Hotel test: The worst hotel in the world
GEO SAISON: You were on vacation in a hotel at the bottom of the rating scale. How awful was it really?
Sascha Chaimowicz: I didn't think it was that bad. The room was ugly and the food wasn't tasty. But what do you expect for 37 euros per night, including breakfast, lunch and dinner, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages? One British woman told me she only paid 10 pounds - 12 euros.
How did you know that the "Cleopatra Alis" is the worst hotel?
I asked the hotel rating portal Holidaycheck to name the ten most unpopular hotels. Six of them had already been swept away by the permanent shit storm, they could no longer be booked. So I rented a room in Alanya, Turkey, for five days.
What was your first impression like?
I had read on the Internet that the hotel was "dirty" and "neglected", that eating gives you "stomach cramps" and "diarrhea", you have to lock the house and throw away the key. When I arrived, a friendly receptionist greeted me and even carried my suitcase to my room. It wasn't nicely decorated, but it was clean - it smelled sweet and stuffy like a camping tent, and, oddly enough, the single beds were covered with towels.
Were there any other guests? About half of the rooms were occupied, mostly with vacationers from Russia.
Could you understand why someone would want to spend their vacation there?
Sure, the hotel is cheap, has a small pool, and the beach is only 50 meters away. It doesn't take more for a simple vacation. But many guests feel like hotel critics, looking for flaws and writing during their stay how terrible everything is. What drives someone on an all-inclusive vacation for less than 40 euros a night to film the underside of a mattress? There is something very narrow-minded about that.
Did you get the impression that the defects were invented?
They are often greatly exaggerated. Probably because the authors want to boast about the terrible places they have survived. It is well known that vacation accidents can be told well. But this black-out mentality has led to the fact that hotel reviews by guests, who should actually be a kind of contrary opinion to the catalog text, have themselves become implausible.
How does the hotel manager of the "Kleopatra Alis" react?
He wants to fight, for example by having the towels shaped into shells. I thought that was great and also touching!#Subjects
- What creature has a heart in a head
- How does death smell
- Why don't relationships with high school last
- How can I make money without blogging
- Why WWE Attitude Era is so famous
- What is general poverty
- Can you live without a house
- How can I get a site ranking
- Where can I buy CPA traffic
- Why should I blog on Quora
- Is dyslexia a disability or a gift
- Why is religion important in schools
- How does an intelligent person find love
- Make narcissists good lawyers
- What are your favorite dishes in New York
- What is MLM Network Marketing 1
- Probiotics cause constipation
- Which activities do you like and which do not
- What is your favorite vegetarian restaurant
- What were rations of soldiers in World War I.
- Which country accepts gay asylum seekers
- Where can I play the game of poker
- How long can you drink Kreuzkuemmelwasser?
- Who should undergo IVF?