Why do Hasidic Jews have side curls?
Ultra-Orthodox Jews: Men who do not want to sit next to women
Ultra-Orthodox Jews can be recognized by their black clothing, their suits and long coats, their sidelocks and traditional felt hats. The married women especially by their wigs. They all look very similar, just as they are in their little groups in uniform, mostly only in “their” neighborhoods. Whether in Paris, New York or Montréal - there are areas everywhere where they conspicuously stay to one another. Charedim, that means "God-fearing", is what one calls the strictest of the believing Jews, the ultra-orthodox.
Ultra-Orthodox Jews can also be recognized by the fact that they strictly avoid looking at strange women and also avoid contact with them. On a flight operated by the Israeli airline El Al from New York to Tel Aviv, this became a problem for fellow travelers and crew. Because of Rosh HaShanah, the upcoming Jewish New Year, thousands of Jews, including many ultra-Orthodox, were on their way to Israel on Wednesday.
Pray after the seat belt signs are gone
So far, so unproblematic. But these ultra-orthodox refused to sit in the machine next to strange women, reported the "Telegraph". Desperate, they even offered other passengers money to swap seats. The result: delayed departure and chaos in the plane. One passenger said: “It was an eleven hour nightmare.” Because every guest on the plane has to be seated before the pilot can take off. Finally, despite reluctance, they sat down next to their assigned seat partners - whether man or woman.
After the seat belt signs were switched off, they got up immediately to pray loudly. It was difficult for other passengers to go to the toilets and for the flight attendants their work.
Secular passengers subsequently complained about El Al's demeanor. The airline promised to investigate the incident and consider steps should future passengers not behave in accordance with the airline's regulations.
- What are Amazon Prime Products
- How do I make ethanol from sugar
- What should I choose for house cleaning
- How many Roman emperors were there
- AIPP is best to migrate to Canada
- How does Bitcoin 18
- Why do Malay men like Chinese girls
- You can lay floor tiles without grout
- What do the Singaporeans think of Korea
- Are wheat pennies worth collecting?
- Why are highly developed countries so indebted
- How is sex like 1
- Who burned Notre Dame
- Is it illegal to glue two 1-bills together?
- Is life really unfair
- Is hot and sexy a negative comment
- How did the Roman Empire begin
- What is the mechanism of chromatography
- What does ClickBank University do
- Are LeVian chocolate diamonds real diamonds
- Which animals are there only in the zoo?
- How was righteousness served in the Bible
- How to clean window sills
- How much do video game testers earn