Unmarried couples can have sex in hotels
Can a mixed Muslim unmarried couple share hotel rooms in Indonesia?
I also posted an answer on the linked thread, although your case is a little different. For reference, I lived in Java and now Bali.
It is not impossible that it is some There are hotels out there that will cause you problems, although I find it highly unlikely that none of you are actually Indonesian. As always, money speaks and most places would rather make money than enforce religious traditions. Especially in touristic areas (and I doubt you would go so far off the beaten track that I wouldn't consider it a touristic place)
I can say from my own experience that I managed to rent a room with my former Indonesian Muslim girlfriend before.
I can assure you that you won't have any problems in Bali and the Gilis, extremely unlikely even in Jogja, but in some remote locations in Borneo it is possible (but still unlikely) that you will have to try another hotel.
- Who invented the chocolate chip cookie?
- Why are network protocols required
- How does an offline app earn
- How different is Kelantanese from standard Malay
- Why is sex considered wrong and dirty
- Mathematicians often use Googol or Googolplex
- What is 15 out of 15 out of 100
- How do big freight forwarders work
- Sex feels better than masturbation
- How's the night life in Durham, NC
- Why do we eat every day
- Has Bangladesh ever been a part of Manikganj
- Is Australia a dangerous place to live
- How is raw oil transported by rail
- How often do you smile every day
- Is Snoop Dogg a good person
- What is Joseph's last name
- Where can I buy a gun 1
- Why do you like DOTA 2
- What is the Hindu religion in detail
- What is your horse's favorite unconventional snack
- What is your UX design process
- Works PayPal in Russia
- How can I increase Pinterest sales