Which languages does Melania speak fluently
Barron Trump: 10 Things You Need To Know About Donald Trump's Son
For Barron Trump, 10, a new, exciting chapter in life begins this summer: His address will then be 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in Washington, better known as the White House. Little is known about the only child of Donald Trump, 70, and Melania Trump, 47, so far. The boy rarely accompanies his parents in public. Time to raise the curtain of secrets on Barron ...
1. Barron has his own floor in Trump Tower
While other boys his age can at best call a room their own, Barron lives in much larger living dimensions: His home is the luxurious Trump Tower, a residential and commercial building completed in 1983 on the famous 5th Avenue in Manhattan, New York City . Owner: Donald Trump. At 202 meters, the skyscraper has 58th floors - and one of them is inhabited by Barron Trump. "He likes things clean and white," Melania said in an interview with the online magazine "Parenting" in 2015, giving insights into her son's living conditions. Barron also owns pictures and other art. "Since he has his own floor, he can put these things in his living room and hang them on his walls," says Melania.
2. He is fluent in Slovenian
Barron was born in New York and is therefore an official American citizen. but Eastern European blood also flows in his veins: Mama Melania comes from Slovenia. In order for the junior to be aware of his roots, the Trumps raised him bilingually. "Barron speaks two languages absolutely perfectly," reveals Melania in 2011 on the "Jay Behar Show" on CNN. "English and Slovenian. It goes from one to the other." With his maternal grandparents, who also live in New York, he speaks in their mother tongue.
3. He is eight times uncle
At ten years of age, Barron is significantly younger than his half-siblings Ivanka, Donald Jr. and Eric from the marriage of Donald Trump and Ivana Trump. This age difference makes it possible for Barron to have three nieces and five nephews when he is only 10 years old.
- Arabella, Joseph and Theodore, the children of Ivanka Trump and husband Jared Kushner
- Donald Trump III, Chloe, Tristan, Spencer and Kai, the offspring of Donald Trump Jr. and his wife Vanessa
- Nephew number six: Eric Trump's first child and his wife Lara, a boy, will be born in September
- Still childless: Tiffany Trump, the daughter of Donald Trump and ex-wife Marla Maples
4. He likes to wear suits
Unusual for a ten-year-old: Barron Trump is a little dressman. In a 2013 interview with ABC News, Melania revealed that Barron was not a “sweatpants kid”. “He doesn't mind wearing a suit. Not every day, but he likes to tie a tie like his father sometimes. "
5. He is the first "First Son" in the White House since John F. Kennedy Junior
When Barron moves with mother Melania from New York to his father Donald in the summer, he will be the first male presidential child in the White House in 50 years. Since JFK (in office from 1961 to 1963), the only US heads of government with underage daughters moved in, Lyndon B. Johnson, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, George Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
6. He is called "Little Donald"
Even in the Trump house, the apple doesn't seem to fall far from the tree. In 2015 Melania told the online magazine "Parenting" about her son: "He is a very strong, very special, smart boy. He is independent and convincing and knows exactly what he wants. Sometimes I call him the 'Little Donald'. Barron looks like a mix of us. But it's his personality that is why I call him little Donald. "
7. He likes golf
The president's favorite hobby is golf. He has 17 (!) Places worldwide (12 in the USA, two in Scotland, two in Dubai, one in Ireland). In the first 100 days of his presidency, he took at least 17 trips to the lawn on weekends, CBS News reported in late April 2017. A passion that Barron has apparently inherited: Instead of chasing through Central Park on a mountain bike or playing baseball, he enjoys spending his time on the golf course with Papa Donald.
8. He had his first photo shoot when he was only three weeks old
Even before his presidency, Donald Trump was one of the most famous Americans in the world thanks to his real estate empire and his billion-dollar fortune. Needless to say, the press knocked on his doorstep in Trump Tower after Baby Barron was born. The magazine "PEOPLE" was granted entry for a home story - and so, at the tender age of only three weeks, little Trump was already a model for the cameras of the photographers.
9. He goes to school for 34,000 euros
In the new school year 2017/2018, Barron Trump will attend St. Andrew's Episcopal School in the small town of Potomac, Maryland. The White House announced this in an official statement in mid-May. A school year there is expected to cost 34,000 euros. For some, an annual income, for the wealthy Trumps pocket money. "We are very excited that our son will attend the St. Andreas Episcopal School," Melania says in her statement. "She is known for her diverse community and commitment to academic excellence."
10. He is the most moving member of the Trump clan
During his father's inauguration on January 20, 2017, Barron Trump became a topic of conversation, especially on social media channels, because he appeared partly bored and partly tired on TV recordings of the celebrations. One satirist even let herself be carried away to dub the "First Kid" as a potential gunman. For many, malice and ridicule about the ten-year-old were a clear transgression of boundaries.
SocialFlow, a platform for optimizing Facebook posts for businesses, has now found that this is the topic that Barron has moved the most with Internet users. With the help of algorithms, employees scoured social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn as well as thousands of user comments. Result: Articles dealing with the boy's privacy have been the most-read of all stories about the Trump since Trump's inauguration on January 20, 2017. SocialFlow boss Jim Anderson explains it this way: "This is an example of how different people share a common value: protecting a child."
Trump clan who belongs to the first family11 images
Our video recommendation on the topic:#Subjects
- How do big freight forwarders work
- How does Quora want to generate sales
- Can we trust personnel consultancies
- How can we control traffic accidents
- Why choose TikTok over Snapchat
- What is a 1940 D nickel worth
- What do you think of money
- How does Google AdWords work
- What is the landing page conversion rate
- Can we gain supernatural powers through meditation?
- Could attack and annex Myanmar Bangladesh
- Are newspapers or television news more accurate
- How is the monetary value determined
- Why do people hate their own race
- Why do cats ignore us
- Top Devops Interview Questions
- What is the most beautiful shell
- What is carpet steam cleaning
- Why is hollow point ammunition so deadly
- What is the advantage of Japanese culture
- How do I find my true self
- What would happen if firearms were illegal?
- What is the future of the Beatles