Why do we eat cooked food
Why cooked food considered nutritious when proteins break down at much lower temperatures?
Cooking is just a form of digestion.
What is digestion?
During digestion, large molecules are broken down into smaller molecules. When you cook food, you break down large molecules into their small parts.
Why do we digest food?
For example, think of a long sequence of DNA. You eat corn and have a long sequence of corn DNA in your body. What can you do with this long molecule? You have to break down this long molecule around the constitutive To be able to absorb nutrients . With these nutrients, you can now assemble your own DNA. In other words, we have to break the great Lego lock that is food to get the building blocks to rebuild a spaceship. Digestion refers to the first process (breaking the Lego castle). We refer to the part of the metabolism that breaks things down as catabolism and the part of the metabolism that builds things up as anabolism. Note that catabolism + anabolism = metabolism.
Then why do we cook instead of digesting ourselves?
Digestion takes a lot of energy and requires the organism to have the right organs and the right matter (enzymes and such). We can save energy (and other things) by digesting food outside of our body. You could say that humans (such as spiders) perform external digestion.
Why cooked food is considered nutritious
Cooked food has no more nutrients than raw food. In fact, it is likely that when you cook, you will lose some nutrients that end up in the water that you normally throw away.
The big difference is that nutrients are easily absorbed in cooked foods, which may be healthier depending on the food source. Cooking can also destroy potentially toxic products.
Note that in response to cooking behavior, the human bowel developed less than that of our ancestors.
- Why do insecure people buy more things
- What love means is love
- Sell supermarket items at a loss
- Mecca is officially the capital of Muslims
- What kind of weapon is the 3rd
- What is the name of a baby lamb
- Why are banks separated from the government
- How did your hometown get its name
- Is the speed of light absolute
- Could Voldemort kill his Death Eater
- Is everything smart
- What is the best webinar platform
- How do I find my true self
- Which is the largest space agency
- What is your most memorable intimate experience
- What is the quantum interaction of space
- NASA becomes irrelevant
- What is 300ml to grams
- Have you ever seen a Bollywood movie
- Who offers online training on abinitio
- Education is business today
- Marketing is important in a B2B company
- How was life in 1993
- What is the best newspaper for job hunting
- Which picture photo picture makes you sad
- Discount is an income
- How often do girls talk about men
- How much human intelligence is inherited
- Let antipsychotics make you permanently depressed
- Could astronauts travel to Jupiter
- What do depressed people say to each other
- Which do you prefer Quora or AskReddit
- Which companies need strong optical flow algorithms
- Social media improves communication skills