Who can sponsor my education in Australia
Professional Work Visa: Work & Live Australia
The Professional work visa is to be assigned to the "General Skilled Migration Program". This residence permit has been developed exclusively for certain qualified professionals who wish to work and live in Australia, who are not sponsored and who can also meet the requirements imposed by the Australian government. One of the most important of these requirements is, for example, mastery of a profession that is in high demand on the 5th continent and is also on the 'Skilled Occupation List'. Furthermore, before applying for a work visa for skilled personnel, one should have gained current professional experience or have recently completed training in Australia with suitable qualifications. Applicants for this residence permit must also be between 18 and 44 years old and have a good command of English.
- For all questions related to Australian visas
- Advice tailored to your personal situation
- Competent advice from a German-speaking migration agent approved in Australia
- Inexpensive and individual feedback from € 95, -
Independent & Sponsored Work Visa for Skilled Personnel
The government makes a distinction between independent and sponsored applicants for a professional work visa. Independent applicants do not need a sponsor due to their good qualifications, which is why they are subject to the slightest restrictions with regard to the visa. However, if you are sponsored, then on the one hand suitable Australian relatives come into question, who have to comply with certain regulations. On the other hand, you can also be nominated or nominated by state bodies in Australia, provided that they meet the respective requirements.
An important criterion for choosing the right work visa for qualified personnel is where you are at the time of application. It is also crucial whether the applicant is a New Zealand citizen or not. Here we have listed the 3 main categories from which you can choose the right one in order to get a further and detailed overview of the respective visa options. Clicking on the individual categories automatically takes you to the corresponding overview articles.
Tip: Regardless of which of these three categories comes into question, it is best to carefully read through all visas in the selected category and then decide which work visa for specialist staff best suits the individual circumstances. Even if it is not the nicest task, reading several articles helps on the one hand to get a better perspective in the tangle of the many different visas and on the other hand you will in the end know exactly which residence permit is really the best for you.
- Why is it considered virtuous to be poor?
- Tasmania could become independent from Australia
- What are the must-see Youtube series
- What does it mean to follow someone on Quora
- What does the goat mean for a bricklayer
- Why do people neglect each other
- Beauty is superficial
- Legal cannabis users may own firearms
- Why should I stop smoking cigars?
- Cambodia has become unsafe
- What will the future of Terraform be?
- What are the factors of capitalism
- The props trade is just a scam
- What is a bipolar narcissist
- How do I get a website url
- American English has a dialect continuum
- What can a 100 buy in Indonesia
- What antibiotics are used to treat bronchitis
- How do I write answers in exams
- How do I become a faster learner
- Why is Facebook Messenger so popular
- How does obesity affect cognition
- How many amps correspond to 1 megawatt
- Why is humanity more important than religion?
- What is my ideal weight
- What does underestimated and overrated mean?
- Deutsche Bank is the next Lehman Brothers
- Why does Barron Trump seem so detached
- Why shouldn't students work part-time?
- Oral sex is bad
- Why are there gravitational waves
- How is life in your country
- What is a cotton caftan
- What are big data projects