Dogs understand people
What do dogs understand: three misunderstandings in everyday life
Dogs often understand the behavior of their two-legged friend very differently than they intended. To illustrate this, we have selected three classics of the human-dog misunderstandings for you - formulated with a wink, after all, we cannot read minds either.
1. The common barking
Situation: Male Alto sees a fellow 50 meters away who is approaching him and his people. He reacts with loud barks: "Alarm, a dog is coming!"
Problem: His human is clearly uncomfortable. He shouts vigorously: “Alto, be quiet! But that's enough! "And" Ruuuuuuuhe! ". The biped becomes louder and more nervous.
The dog understands: “My person is really upset! Good thing I barked. Great, now we're even barking together! My person is not as loud as I am, but together we will beat the Fiffi to flight! "
Solution: There is the possibility of specific anti-bark training, for example on social walks, with the dog. In addition, keep calm and radiate security. In no case should you “bark” along.
2. Pull on the leash
Situation: The walk together becomes a test of strength: the dog Wotan pulls his people wherever he smells something exciting. This tree, the next tree, the little wall - oh, an interesting tree ...
Problem: The person goes with it, but keeps the leash under tension and thinks: "The resistance makes it clear to Wotan that his behavior is not wanted." Every now and then he jerks the leash vigorously and says sharply: "Don't pull!". But after 20 seconds, the master is back on the ropes, more precisely at the other end of the taut line.
The dog understands: "Annoying that my master pulls on the leash like that. But what the heck, we will arrive anyway! The more I pull, the easier it is for me to get to my destination. "
Solution: Never give in to the leash, otherwise the wrong behavior will be rewarded. Because the dog is getting closer to its goal. Instead, you'd better stand still until the leash is loose again. Or go in the opposite direction with your four-legged friend. In any case, leash training requires patience.
- Quora listens to appeals
- Can synthetic vitamins cause cancer?
- What is seen as manipulative behavior
- Are Hungarians Slavic
- What does a DNA test show
- What is the antonyms of despair
- Was Epicurus and to some extent Epicureanism anti-natalistic
- Is Coca Cola dangerous to drink?
- Who is the most successful conqueror in history
- Can Chrons cause weight gain
- What exactly is internet marketing
- What are the consequences of iron deficiency
- What is a Tumblr URL
- What is the most fascinating discovery in physics
- The achievements of superheroes are greatly exaggerated
- What is a CI engine
- What are the mistakes of your life
- How do I convert CSS to HTML
- What is real money going to get
- What are the worst skin care products
- At what age did Haile Selassie die?
- Is hot spring water good to drink
- How much can a carpet cleaner earn
- What do the Chinese think of Filipinos?