How can we practice exhibitionism
From the Aachen police report:
Police pulled a 28-year-old man out of circulation this morning for walking downtown with his trousers down to his knees.
Several callers had turned to the police, frightened and angry. The man's walking direction could be determined beyond doubt based on the incoming emergency calls in the police control center. So the exhibitionist could be stopped a few streets away without much effort. Escape seemed pointless, as the lowered pants would have ruined an attempted escape very quickly.
When asked why he was walking through the city, there was a reference to a technical defect in his pants. Both the elastic of the underpants and the sweatpants are so worn out that they slide down.
A function test with the consent of the convicted person showed that this was obviously a protective claim. "This showed that both the elastic of the underpants and the sweatpants were in perfect technical condition and the pants could not / should not have slipped on their own!"
To call the man an exhibitionist is a bit premature, by the way. In order to make yourself liable to prosecution for exhibitionist acts according to Section 183 of the Criminal Code, you not only need to be exposed. This must also sexually motivated be. There's nothing about that in the police report. Those who do not want to be sexually aroused, be it through their own actions or the reaction of the audience, are not liable to prosecution.
Exposure to shock or provoke others is only an administrative offense (Section 118 of the Administrative Offenses Act).
(Source of the link)
- Is the UK economy better than Germany
- What if ADHD is not diagnosed
- What hurts men the most
- What Gatorade is keto-friendly
- What is happening in the Chinese economy
- Why are light machine guns called that
- How do I say no birthday presents
- Can someone enter the Kaaba in Mecca
- Can you describe your home
- What is a good percentage of the affiliate commission
- What is the scariest cult in the world
- What organisms live without oxygen
- After my video interview, what happens next
- How do banks affect the government?
- How can you make cookie dough thicker?
- What are independent events 2
- How is weight loss possible
- What happens to your body after delivery
- What happens to old fire engines
- How water is conserved in hilly regions
- What is property insurance
- Women like well-dressed men
- Who makes you a trustee in prison
- You could forgive your cheating spouse