What does three-dimensional thinking mean
The spatial imagination
Spatial imagination is the (human) ability to see and think spatially in imagination. Despite intense Study of science So far there is no uniform definition of spatial imagination, presumably because this area covers so many areas. The spatial imagination enables the acquisition, organization and active handling of imaginary images that are stored in the brain. The central function is to recognize the position and relationships of bodies in a three-dimensional space. Spatial perception is a popular test area in intelligence tests because the exercises are easy to perform and easy to compare.
The spatial imagination-possible subdivision
Spatial imagination can be divided into 3 possible factors:
- Visualization / illustration: This includes the mental representation of movements, for example the folding of objects (mental rotation) or spatial displacement.
- Spatial Relationships: The ability to identify objects from different perspectives.
- Spatial orientation: The correct classification of your own person in the spatial situation.
Can the spatial imagination be trained?
Spatial imagination is essential for sporting activities especially for ball games as well as for planning and craft activities. Often men have a better idea of space than women. But the spatial imagination is trainable.
How can I train my spatial imagination?
Brain training is one approach. Spatial imagination can be greatly improved through special cognitive exercises. On NeuroNation you can specifically improve this ability. We are a platform for scientific brain training. In close cooperation with Professors of neuropsychology we have already developed over 60 exercises and 5 intensive courses. Our brain training exercises are divided into the 5 categories of arithmetic, language, logic, sensors and memory.
Example of an exercise that improves spatial awareness
This exercise trains mental rotation. You have given a shape in the middle and have to find it again in the outer shapes. The shapes move around the outside.
You can train many exercises for free. In addition, an individual progress graph is available to you as well as a social network that you can use to challenge and motivate each other
- When did childhood obesity become a problem?
- Democracy is overrated
- Malnutrition can cause diabetes
- Why do people like to correct others?
- What do you smell nice and mean
- What is sait approx.
- Why am I afraid to love again
- Have you ever seen a Bollywood movie
- How can social media ruin your business
- Which country hates America the most
- What are the best newsletters on photography
- Is it worth doing Amazon FBA full time
- How many people play DotA
- Is CIMA useful for CA.
- Why is hollow point ammunition so deadly
- Is dyslexia really a disability
- When will India liberate Balochistan?
- Sindhis are wealthy in Indonesia
- Are video games stupid 1
- How do you know when you know
- What is your horse's favorite unconventional snack
- Is CISA worth a CA.
- How fast is speed walking
- What was Hannibal Barca's personality like?