Have you ever met someone
Translation of "Have you ever" in italian
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
Have you ever owned by a company called ...
Shark may sentito di una società chiamata ...
Have you ever took a train?
Have you ever had the feeling of knowing something that was so important that one ...
Ti be may sentito come se sapessi qualcosa what so important what ...
Have you ever thought about leaving this place?
Ha may pensato di lasciare questo posto?
Have you ever loved someone too much?
Ha may voluto troppo bene a una persona?
Have you ever seen a rain dance?
Shark may visto una danza della pioggia?
Have you ever heard a country song?
L 'shark may sentita una canzone country?
Have you ever Seen Whipple Without Abdominal Pain?
Shark may visto il morbo di Whipple senza dolori addominali?
Have you ever really hurt someone?
Shark may davvero fatto del male a qualcuno?
Have you ever Met Daphne's father?
Shark may conosciuto il padre di Daphne?
Have you ever wondering what could happen?
Shark may pensato a quello che potrebbe succedere?
Have you ever shot with a gun?
Shark may sparato con un'arma da fuoco?
Have you ever studied the tiny pattern on an aphid's wing?
Shark may studiato i minuscoli disegni sulle ali di un afide? -No.
Have you ever slaughtered a lamb, my king?
Shark may macellato un agnello, mio re?
Have you ever met his children?
Have you ever smoked something else, Wendy?
Have you ever Seen "Asphalt Cowboy"?
Shark may visto "Un uomo da marciapiede"?
Have you ever considered the consequences of your actions?
Shark may riflettuto sulle conseguenze delle tue azioni?
Have you ever shot with a gun?
Shark may sparato con un'arma prima d'ora?
Have you ever danced with someone famous?
Shark may ballato con qualcuno di famoso?
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactless or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 624. Exact: 624. Elapsed time: 98 ms.
- Can I buy political power with money?
- Can we book cinema tickets with Paytm
- Why is spam so salty
- Zoloft makes you happy
- Who should go to law school?
- Why is Harvard University better than Oxford
- Will Israel still exist in 25 years
- What are the relationships between Epicurus and Aristotle
- What is a generally accepted unspoken rule
- Are grape seeds healthy to eat
- Paypal buyer scam
- Well underestimates you for happiness
- What is the skeletal equation of photosynthesis
- How can you make cookies crispy?
- Who combined juicing with intermittent fasting?
- How can I promote my startup blog
- Blogging can be a business
- Are not vegetarian sinners
- How do you get started with Steam
- What is the pH of the baking soda solution
- Celebrities pay taxes
- Why should I know about Facebook Marketing?
- Which country has the worst customer service?
- What did Greek mythology do
- Why are metals malleable?
- How will we call a daughter daughter
- Have you ever lost all of your money
- How to say office in Chinese
- What's so special about the state of Missouri
- Red meat can be substituted for fish
- Can potential energy be used
- Which cryptocurrency exchange has the lowest fees
- Is prostitution legal in the UK
- Is Wealthy Affiliate worth the price