Where can I buy CPA traffic
#CoronaHH Medical masks
Which masks meet this requirement?
Medical face mask (surgical mask, type I, II and IIR) or other masks certified according to EN 14683.
DIN EN 14683
FFP2 / FFP3 mask (each without valve)
DIN EN 149
CPA mask (corona pandemic respiratory protection),
CPA test standard
Protective masks procured by the federal government as part of its sovereign tasks in accordance with Section 5 (2) (4) c Infection Protection Act.
Medical masks of a comparable standard are also permitted.
The "non medical use" or similar markings on packaging are based on export regulations in individual countries, but do not provide any information about the protective effect of the masks and do not exclude use as a medical mask within the meaning of the containment ordinance. Sterile masks are labeled "sterile". We explain here how you can recognize a secure FFP mask.
Where can I buy medical masks?
Medical masks are offered, for example, in pharmacies, drugstores, on the Internet and sometimes also in supermarkets.
Simple medical surgical masks are mostly sold in larger packs and are significantly cheaper than FFP2 masks.
When purchasing medical masks, make sure that the packaging is closed and that the masks meet one of the standards listed in the table above.
What do you have to pay attention to when wearing?
- The mask must fit tightly around the edges and cover the mouth and nose continuously.
- The fit can be improved by adjusting the length of the ear loops or straps (for example by means of a knot).
- FFP2 masks lose their protective effect as soon as air penetrates the edges. A beard precludes the heavy wearing of these masks!
- If the mask is soaked, it should be changed as this affects the filter performance.
- In total, no more than eight hours of total wearing time per mask is recommended.
- Attention: Masks with a higher degree of protection, such as FFP2 masks, usually have an increased breathing resistance. Make sure you take regular breaks when wearing the mask.
- To remove, grasp the side cords and do not touch the front or inside.
- Wash or disinfect hands with soap after handling the mask.
The mask must be disposed of if it is dirty or completely wet. It is possible to air dry masks that have been worn (not heating or similar!) And to use them again by the same wearer. The total wearing time of eight hours per mask should not be exceeded and the procedure for removing the mask should be observed. The masks must not be treated with disinfectants, washed, ironed, heated in the microwave or similar, as this would impair the protective effect.
Can I continue to use my cloth masks?
Cloth masks make an important contribution to reducing the risk of infection, but they are less effective. They can continue to be used wherever medical masks are not required.
Towels or items of clothing that are pulled over the mouth and nose are no longer permitted as a mask. A face visor is also not considered a mask or a mask substitute.
- What is 2 divided by 1 4
- How is the crush depth of a submarine determined
- Can the PlayStation 4 be cracked
- Are women sometimes attracted to shy men?
- How many WordPress blogs can I have
- Let antipsychotics make you permanently depressed
- What are the types of authority
- Why are we hiring house cleaning services
- What makes an ad relevant
- What is the most threatening country today
- Was FNAF real
- Who pays the tariff
- How does a person become diabetic
- Can foxes be tamed?
- What questions should I ask myself?
- What is your favorite poetic form
- What Are Some Amazing Google Search Tricks
- Can the police close FIR
- What is the past tense for wake
- Why do we bury people in Saergen
- Why do LEGO minifigures have yellow heads?
- Has china houses 1
- What's my pace when I'm running
- Did Trump lose the military vote