What is the past tense of being
To be the verb"
Verb: to be: I am, you are, he is, ..., was, has been, would, be
The verb "sein" is an auxiliary verb. It is used to create different tenses and modes.
his (present tense) + past participle = perfect: I left
his (past tense) + past participle = past perfect: I was gone
his (subjunctive I present tense) + past participle = subjunctive I past: I was gone
his (subjunctive II present tense) + past participle = subjunctive II past: I would have left
his + past participle = state passive: the water is drunk.
Future tense I.
Future tense II
will have been
Subjunctive I present
Subjunctive II present
Subjunctive past II
would have been
The forms of the verb "sein" are in the present tense:
|1st person singular||I||am|
|2nd person singular||you||are|
|3rd person singular masculine||he||is|
|3rd person singular feminine||you||is|
|3rd person singular neuter||it||is|
|1st person plural||we||are|
|2nd person plural||you||are|
|3rd person plural||you||are|
|3rd person formal||you||are|
more information at: [email protected]
Language courses in Germany: Munich, Berlin, Hamburg
Language stays in Germany: Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Lindau, Augsburg, ...
Language courses in Great Britain, Australia, Malta, New Zealand, Canada, Ireland, ...
Language stays in Spain: Malaga, Madrid, Barcelona, Mallorca; America: Mexico, Argentina, Cuba, ...
Language stays in China: Peking / Beijing, Shanghai, ...
Language stays in Italy: Rome, Naples, Florence, Siena, Venice, Milan, Como, Salerno, Sicily, ...
Language stays in France: Paris, Lyon, Marseilles, Bordeaux, Nice, Rouen
Language courses - worldwide: Great Britain, Australia, Malta, Canada, Spain, France, China, Italy
Grammar / certificates: A1, A2, B1, B1 tips, B1 test, B2B2 tips, DSH, TOEFL, Goethe exam tasks, international language tests
Travel: Agrigento, Augsburg, Beijing, Calabria, Catania, Cefalù, China, Great Wall of China, Germany, Foshan, Guangzhou, Hamburg, Hong Kong, Italy, Marken / Marche, Macau, Naples, Calabria, Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Sicily, Xiamen, Malta, Sliema
Links: Computer, IT, useyourbook.com
Offers in other languages: Summer travel, 夏季 特价, Cours de langue, Corsi di lingua, Taalcursussen, Языковые курсы, 시험 대비, Saksan kieltä Münchenissä, Kurz lékařské němčiny, الدورة + الفيزا
LONGUA.ORG: languages.li, longua.org in Italy, longua.org in Germany, longua.org in China, B1 test (Switzerland), B2 test (Switzerland), Allemand à Munich.ch, Soggiorni in Germania. it, Apprendre Allemand, 木木 杨 的 博客 - China
- What things do we need
- What were the main teachings of Jesus about money
- Artificial intelligence will answer our toughest questions
- What day is the weekend in Johor Bahru
- What do Swedes usually eat for dinner?
- What did you learn through life
- I can see a picture that you drew
- What exactly is internet marketing
- What Are Some Amazing Google Search Tricks
- The Chinese kitchen has fast food
- What are Amazon Affiliate Prices in India
- What exactly do aquarium frogs eat?
- Sodium can cause high blood pressure
- Why are some people disrespectful
- How does digital marketing help my career
- Can we use Harpic on marble floors?
- What's good about homeschooling
- When does MIT announce early measures?
- Should I study BBA from PSB Singapore
- Will Trump survive his term of office 2?
- What is the most beautiful name in town
- What is power in society
- The Singaporeans still hate the Japanese
- What do you think of Plato's dialogues