What does FY
Part of Speech: AbbreviationWord meaning / definition:
- 1) ISO-639-1 code for the West Frisian language
- 1) ISO-639-2 code and ISO-639-3 code:fry
Part of speech: interjectionHyphenation:
- 1) expresses the spontaneous rejection - reproach, aversion, dissatisfaction or disgust - of the speaker; Pooh
- 1) aja baja, hu, tvi, tvi vale, usch, asch
- 1) Fy, hur elak you ar!
- Pooh, how mean you are!
- 1) Fy så här ser ut!
- Pooh, how does it look here!
- 1) Fy fan vad vi har blivit lurade!
- Pooh Hell, how we were duped!
- 1) Nej, fy hemskt!
- No, Pooh, how terrible!
- fy attan, fy baj, fy bajs, fy bubblan, fy fabian, fy fan, fy farao, fy fasen, fy fasiken, fy för den lede, fy hundan, fy katten, fy kattsingen, fy sjutton, fy sjuttsingen, fy skäms, fy tusan, inte fy skam
- 1) åh, fy!; no, fy!
Similar words (German): furir, fyrspr = sv
Entries from our dictionary containing "fy":
Goofy: Goofy (German) Part of speech: proper noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular Goofy; Plural - genitive: singular goofys; Plural - dative: singular Goofy; Plural - accusative: singular ...
sjutton: ... damn it, another break-in in the hut! Saying / idioms: 2) fy sjutton! - ugh devil! (ugh seventeen) 2) vara full i sjutton - have it all behind your ears ...
alfa:… Alfa (Polish) Part of speech: noun, (female) Hyphenation: al | fa, plural: al | fy Pronunciation / stress: IPA: [ˈalfa], plural: [ˈalfɨ] Word meaning / definition: 1) ...
petrify: petrify (English) Part of Speech: Verb Conjugations: Simple present: I, you, they petrify; he, she, it petrifies Simple past: petrified Present participle: petrifying Past participle:…
iffy: iffy (English) part of speech: adjective increments: positive iffy, comparative iffier, superlative iffiest hyphenation: if | fy pronunciation / stress: IPA: [ˈɪfɪ]…
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Fy" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (19.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/fy/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Add a note to the entry "fy". You can add application examples or hints to the use of the term "fy". They help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
fy for the lede vilket tråkigt väder vi har idag. It's just terrible what sad weather we have today ...
fy sjutton (Swedish) part of speech: idiom, part of speech: interjection syllable separation: fy sjut | ton word meaning / definition: 1)…
fylfa (Welsh) part of speech: noun, (feminine) word meaning / definition: 1) the vulva Synonyms: 1) maneg ...
fylfâu (Welsh) Part of speech: Declined form plural of the noun fylfa
fylla i (Swedish) part of speech: verb, part of speech: particle verb syllabification: fyl | la i, simple past: fyll | de i, fyllt i…
fylla måttet (Swedish) Part of Speech: Idiom Hyphenation: fyl | la måt | tet Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [`fʏlːa…
fylla ut någons kläder (Swedish) part of speech: idiom Hyphenation: fyl | la ut nå | gons klä | the word meaning / definition: 1)…
fynbo (Danish) part of speech: noun, (utrum) cases: indefinite singular en fynbo, definite singular fynboen, indefinite ...
fyra (Swedish) Part of speech: Numeral meaning / Definition: 1) four Abbreviation: 1) IV, 4 Parent terms:…
fyri (Faroese) Part of Speech: Adverb Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [fiːɹɪ] Word meaning / Definition: 1) for a thing (which ...
fyribils (Faroese) Part of Speech: Adjective Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈfiːɹɪbɪls] Word meaning / Definition: 1) preliminary…
fyrtio (Swedish) Part of speech: Numeral pronunciation / stress: IPA: [fœʈːɪ], plural: [...] Word meaning / definition: 1)…
physics (Swedish) part of speech: noun, (utrum) syllable separation: fy | sik, no plural Word meaning / definition: 1) ...
physicist (Swedish) Part of speech: noun, word meaning / definition: 1) Physiker, Physikerin General terms: 1)…
- What is a bank FASTag
- Has China joined the world war?
- Who killed Ariana Dumbledore
- How will the AI perceive time
- How is raw oil transported by rail
- When should I say thank you
- What are the best novels these days
- Will Mars ever become inhabitable by humans?
- What are your favorite things about people
- What is the advantage of Japanese culture
- What jobs do 1,000 a day
- Do Internet Ads Really Work
- Does society no longer value marriage?
- What's the catch with biweekly mortgage payments
- What kind of a Quora link bug is that
- Increases bisexuality
- Can the PlayStation 4 be cracked
- What is nature
- What is truth symbolism
- How much do portable storage units cost
- Can a diabetic patient eat papaya?
- What's a governor in a car
- What are some SaaS Enterprise Selling Techniques
- What is social contract theory 2