Is it snowing in Florida?
Weather, climate, climate tables, temperatures & best travel times worldwide
Florida is located in the extreme southeast of the USA, has a north-south extension of around 800 kilometers and extends between 24 and 31 degrees north latitude. The southern tip is not far from Cuba.
The greatest Part of Florida has a humid, subtropical Climate, only in south prevails tropical climate.
The average Maximum daily temperatures are in the coldest month, January, in the north around 20 degrees during the day and the lowest temperatures at night around 5 degrees. In the south, daytime temperatures reach around 24 in January, while nighttime temperatures drop to 18 degrees.
The Florida surrounding Water masses have one on the temperature big influence. Especially in winter it is usually warmer on the Atlantic coast because the cold air from the mainland does not dominate here. Temperatures rise significantly from March, but the hottest time is July and August. However, especially on the coast, the constantly blowing winds make the heat bearable. The average maximum temperatures are around 33 to 35 degrees in the north and 32 degrees in the south. However, the humidity rises sharply in summer.
The most rainfall falls in Florida from June to September. Until November also takes that Hurricane seasonthat affects Florida on a regular basis. In the rainy season, precipitation falls primarily in the afternoon, usually in the form of violent thunderstorms. From September is it significantly drier, first in the north, then also in the south. The driest season is the spring months.
Just in the North Florida's are in winter Cold air ingress is not uncommon, however, they rarely bring snow.
Weather in Miami (Southeast Florida)
Jacksonville, Northeast Florida weather
Florida weather: The temperatures and rainfall for Miami and Jacksonville in Florida are from the website yr.no and are provided by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation. The forecasts are updated several times a day.
Climate zones in Florida
Marking of the climatic zones in Florida
- Humid subtropical climate: mild, no dry season, hot summers
- Tropical savannah climate: alternately humid, a dry season
- Tropical monsoon climate: short dry season, heavy rainfall outside of dry season
- Tropical rainforest climate: humid and warm all year round, no dry season
Florida best travel time
The best travel time for north Florida represents spring with the months March to May From April the sea water is bathing temperature and it rains relatively little.
Given the very high humidity, high temperatures and heavy rainfall, the summer months are in south of the state tends to be the off-season. The best travel time for south Florida is in winter. Then you can definitely expect bathing weather here.
The High season in Florida lies between mid-December and the end of April, when the pensioners from the north of the USA (the so-called "snowbirds") move to the south.
The pleasant winter and spring months are more suitable for sightseeing. Anyone who travels to Florida then bypasses the hurricane season.
Here you will find more tips about the weather and climate in Florida as well as precise climate information for Miami.
Monthly weather overview
For a detailed monthly overview with numerous maps of maximum temperatures, average temperatures, night temperatures and rain in Florida, simply click on the desired month:
Warmest month in Florida: July and August (each 27.4 ° C average temperature)
Coolest month: January (14.1 ° C average temperature)
Moistest month: July and August (each 182 mm average rainfall)
Driest month: November (63mm average rainfall)
Rain in Florida
This animation shows the monthly amount and distribution of rain in Florida.
Florida climate table
Climate in Florida (north): Tallahassee
Climate in Florida (center): Orlando
Florida Climate (Southeast): Miami
Climate Florida (South): Key West
Here you can find more climate tables for Florida.
Climate in the USA
For information about the climate, the best travel time and weather in other US states, simply click on the names on the map:
- Where can I sell my crypto currency project
- What are adoption scams for dogs
- What is dinar
- What are the best watches under 1000
- How much energy is 2100 watts
- Why Most Mexicans Look Good
- What are baryons and baryonic matter
- What is the tastiest French dessert
- A heart rate of 190 is too high
- What is the new embed function
- What is the average salary in Iran
- Is CRM a marketing
- What is biochemistry
- What can drivers learn from the Braess paradox
- What are the best WordPress hosting providers
- What is the past tense of being
- Did our gay ancestors live in Staemmen
- How hot is dark matter
- How much does crypto currency cost
- What is your least preferred political ideology
- Who should be on the carnivore diet
- How did you find your dropshipping niche?
- How has divorce affected your life
- Graphics How many paintings did Picasso paint?
- What is knight material
- Describe a feeling that you cannot describe
- How many euros are there in total
- What kind of economy is Sweden
- What European foods do Americans find disgusting?
- Why did Adolf Hitler commit suicide?
- Which are better Bosch or DeWalt tools
- What is 3 3 3 3 82
- What is a 33 Degree Freemason
- What is Big Data Analytics