What is Facebook's Intellectual Property Workers Rights
The "Entenhausen Law Book": Claim and legal reality in Duckburg
by Tobias Lutzi
3/6: By no means no employee rights
The ETUC also states that, in principle, no employment contracts are concluded in Duckburg; "Since there are also no unions, many employees have to take on any task, no matter how ungrateful."
In fact, however, Tick, Trick and Track successfully base a wage claim against their great-uncle in Barks' Horseradish Story, which appeared in 1953, on a written employment contract. In An Eye for Detail, too, the great-nephews clearly negotiate such a contract for their uncle, in which, for example, the number and length of coffee breaks are stipulated.
In the way the law wants it, Donald can finally also refer to an employment contract - which, however, is of no use to him in the absence of a prohibition of offsetting against non-attachable claims, such as § 394 sentence 1 of the German Civil Code: Dagobert simply offsets the wages owed with Donald's well-known astronomically high mountain of debt. And already in Only a Poor Old Man Dagobert complains about the level of collectively agreed wages, which at least suggests a certain degree of employee rights and union organization.
- What is a square triangle
- How did your hometown get its name
- How can I optimize marketing automation
- Are Vietnamese friendly
- What is meant by an ideal relationship
- What did Greek mythology do
- What only you understand
- What could be nicer than visiting Indonesia or Cambodia
- What do intelligent people think of themselves
- Will the electoral college ever be eliminated?
- Why don't people read books
- Is there a profit in supermarkets
- What does fml mean when writing SMS
- Include pandas NumPy
- Why do patients get coconut water
- What causes pain after gallbladder surgery
- How different is Kelantanese from standard Malay
- Why do Malay men like Chinese girls
- Why does my dog vomit every day
- Who believes in god
- How did Putin amass enormous wealth
- Which is faster light or time
- What is your impression of the Philippines?
- Do Chinese rap