Is D Mart cheaper than Big Bazaar
Schwarzmarkt / Zwarte Markt
Info Schwarzmarkt / Zwarte Markt
Assembly path 35
1948 PH Beverwijk
Opening times: Saturday and Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Admission prices: Adults € 2.30, free entry for children up to 12 years of age.
Parking: € 3 daily rate
The Bazaar in Beverwijk is the nicest and largest indoor market in the Netherlands!
The bazzar is a real experience: a combination of happiness and fun. Wild market activity, fascinating and colorful. The bazaar guarantees you will have a special day and find plenty of great deals. No matter if you are here for the first time or a regular guest. Whether you are looking for inexpensive clothing, curios, bargains of beauty items, jewelry or toys. The bazaar has been a lot of fun since 1980. Buy deliciously fresh and inexpensive ingredients for cooking at the Eastern Market. You can also visit the numerous restaurants.
Source: Flyer from De Bazzaar
Hotels nearby: Schwarzmarkt / Zwarte Marktshow all
6 reviews Schwarzmarkt / Zwarte MarktRate travel tip
Junk for bad taste
One of the largest collections of tasteless junk and chinaware. Has nothing to do with a flea market. The prices are like everywhere. Was very disappointed. Continue reading
Junk for everyone
You just have to see and experience it ..... you can't describe it at all .... read on
A must for market fans
The bazaar is an absolute must for anyone who likes to go to markets. We have been there three times. Plan a lot of time for a visit, because the market with its huge outdoor area and countless halls is huge. Everything is offered there and the prices are very good. A small example: My friend's iphone was professionally repaired there for 25 €, at apple the repair should cost 90 €! We always take the market with us when we are on holiday in North Holland ... read on
Pay an entrance fee for a market! Why?
Unfortunately, it is a mystery to me why you have to pay admission to a shopping market. There are countless halls in which the same thing is actually offered. Also, one does not know whether the goods offered are original products or imitations the many securitys there is also confirmed read on
Almost everything is sold in this bazaar, so driving here is a must! You can shop with dry feet in 12 halls. The men will be amazed how many things are there for them. Continue reading
Interesting nearbySubmit travel tip
Hotels in the area
- Which country has the highest obesity rate?
- What are types of vacuum cleaners
- Michael Flynn's crimes were treason
- How do you end the day
- Why are we satisfied with mediocrity
- How do I schedule bulk emails
- Why do the Japanese eat tofu
- What makes a creative partnership great
- How does time go on or how does it flow
- Why is resistance right on the length
- Is influencer marketing dead
- What is social commerce
- Who is the first prime minister
- What is the significance of Voldemort's Horcruxes
- What snake is found in Yangon Myanmar
- Why were people farting so loudly
- Can you trust politicians
- How good are upgrade placements
- Is intermittent fasting good for heartburn?
- What is a tangent length
- Use WordPress for your blog
- How much is the Quora administrator paid monthly
- Who kicked the Jews out of England?
- Which countries hate Argentina