What is a gaffer
Part of speech: noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- Upper | illuminated | lighted, Plural: Upper | lightened
- IPA: [ˈOːbɐbəˌlɔɪ̯çtɐ]
- 1) Person with primary responsibility for lighting in film, television and theater
- Determinative compound upper and the noun Lighting technician
- 1) Gazer
- 1) gaffer
- 1) lighting technician
- Nominative: singular Gaffer; Plural Gaffer
- Genitive: singular Top illuminator; Plural Gaffer
- Dative: singular Gaffer; Plural Top lighting
- Accusative: singular Gaffer; Plural Gaffer
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„So she gave her friend Oliver Haas, who as Gaffer working on film, I said yes. 'The whole attitude towards marriage has simply changed, and that actually has to do with age,' said Kling.“
Gala.de, March 19, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "Oberbeleuchter":
Gawkers: ... on the set Origin of the term: from the English gaffer Synonyms: 1) Chief lighting technician, gaffer Application examples: 1) "The chief lighting technician (gaffer, gaffer) is ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Oberbeleuchter" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (19.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Oberbeleuchter/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "Oberbeleuchter". They help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Top lighting (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ober | be | leuch | tern Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Top illuminator (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ober | be | leuch | ters Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Top boatmen (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ober | boots | leu | te Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Top boatmen (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ober | boots | leu | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Captain (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular Oberbootsmann; Majority 1 upper boatmen; Plural ...
Captain's (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Oberbootsmanns Hyphenation: Ober | boots | man | nes ...
Captain's (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Oberbootsmannes Hyphenation: Ober | boots | manns…
Top boatmen (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ober | boots |oman | ner Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Boatmen (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ober | boots | Männer | nern Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
- What is the largest industry in the world
- How do you rate drop shipping
- How painful is cyanide poisoning when dying
- How do banks promote economic growth?
- Why is nutrition important
- How many programming paradigms are there
- Which OSI layer is NFS
- What is social media influencer marketing
- How do I settle in Dubai
- What training advice should never be followed
- What is health made of
- How important is CRM today
- Can a doctor stop treating a patient
- Can men make women pregnant when they are 60?
- Is Capilano University a good university?
- Are ADHD and ASPD psychopathy neurologically related
- Why is wealth better than knowledge
- What is nature
- How can I help you lose weight
- How have your answers to Quora improved?
- You can clean wooden floors with vinegar
- What was your result for JEE Main 2018
- At what place does the Hajj begin
- What are the benefits of being gifted