How many euros are there in total
How much money is there in the world and how is it distributed?
Most of the money that circulates on earth, however, is immaterial and is not measured in hard coins. An important value, often cited in political economy matters, is that of national debt. Here, the USA is in first place with a 29 percent share of global debt, closely followed by the European Union and Japan. In total, the debts of all countries worldwide, which have risen again by 29 percent since the financial crisis in 2008, amount to 199 trillion US dollars
But even this sum is only a third of the world's derivatives. These are contract values, warrants or financial swaps. The value of derivatives depends on a reference value, which can be, for example, securities, interest rates, raw materials or foreign exchange. The exact amount of money that derivatives make up in the financial market is not known and is difficult to measure. Estimates range between $ 630 trillion and $ 1.2 trillion.
With its visualization of the amount of money, The Money Project creates a kind of demystification of the money in circulation and provides tough, easily understandable amounts, but the mass of funds only entered on paper is somewhat overwhelming.
- Which is the best AdSense alternative
- The diabetes symptoms go away
- Is alcohol good for your health 3
- How many people from Mecca are Muslims
- Give college professors additional credit
- What is 1 plus 3
- Are related to lobsters and lobsters
- Can paradoxes exist in philosophy?
- Why are drop shipping products effective
- What is 496 faculty
- How did Mars win the atmosphere
- What are the characteristics of a student
- Are Samsung phones reliable
- How do economists measure productivity
- How can a gun harm people
- Why don't I like my answers
- Can I cancel a paused Steam update?
- Why did someone follow me on Twitter?
- What best describes Filipino faces
- If 7x x 77 what is X.
- Why do narcissistic women hate men
- How do I survive when I'm poor
- What is modern information technology
- Is Tunisia a secular country?