Which caliber is 5 56mm
Ammunition: Caliber .223 Remington or 5.56x45mm
BE A SHOOTER!
Guns, ammunition, optics, passion: these are the four key elements that unite fans who are interested in guns around the world. all4shooters.com is our international platform in four languages that opens up this world to you.
all4shooters.com and all4hunters.com have a simple credo:
We are there for everyone who lives their passion for hunting or sport shooting, shooting in competitions or as a hobby or who simply enjoy weapons, optics and the corresponding accessories. At all4hunters.com, the focus is on hunting rifles, hunting ammunition as well as the corresponding optics and equipment. But we also inspire you with real stories from passionate hunters or sport shooters.
There is also the latest international news and everything you need to know about new products and developments for our hobbies. In every language we bring what is of the greatest importance for the respective markets and of course for you. Proximity to the market is our plus - despite our worldwide distribution via the web.
all4shooters.com / all4hunters.com is fascinating, complex, informative and explanatory at the same time. Our basic philosophy is to report in a balanced, impartial and journalistically neutral manner, so that our users and partners in the industry can follow current developments promptly and better understand the effects.
Our services for you:
Our international platform in four languages with corresponding social media appearances on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube reaches an active, interested and international audience of millions - every month! For the first time we manage to get young people excited about our topics.
What makes the difference
On the one hand there is the journalistic, editorial offer, on the other hand there are the value-added services. Regardless of whether you are thinking of the current product presentations from the major international trade fairs - or just have a fascinating YouTube video in mind. At this point, a big thank you to our colleagues from VISIER, caliber and Schweizer Waffenmagazin, who always support us actively. And even in front of the camera and with many exclusive tests only for online.
Communication through more effective channels:
In printed media, the information travels in typical one-way streets. With the help of our web platform, communication is finally possible in both directions. Users and providers get better connected. Print media, website, social media, YouTube - everything coordinated internationally and from a single source. Whatever you are looking for, the chances are that you can find it directly on our website or in the Google search at all4shooters.com / all4hunters.com.
And now have fun surfing our international websites, our Facebook sites or our international YouTube channels!
- Where are you when you look at Quora
- What is a FYM fertilizer
- Why do students like or hate school?
- Recycling is always good for the environment
- Why did Miyamoto Musashi use 2 swords
- How Malaysians can eat healthier
- How unhealthy is life
- Why is 9 considered the largest number
- What have you learned from marketing concepts
- Can a Malaysian emigrate to Germany?
- Why didn't aliens contact us explicitly?
- How are affiliate marketers banned
- What is an OOP design pattern
- Why is classified submission important in SEO
- Where can I buy a gun 1
- In which state is Chilka Jheel located
- What is shear stress
- How much are YouTubers paid per month
- Is CISA worth a CA.
- How do naval deployments work
- How do stock screeners work
- Is it easy to get into Edhec Business School?
- Are health insurance companies profit-oriented
- Why did 50 cents go bankrupt
- Are Christians treated fairly in Malaysia?
- Could a genetic mutation cure cancer diabetes etc.
- Those who like sports are more Republicans or Democrats
- What is a good business shop to open
- Is there a KFC at Kolkata Airport
- Why humans don't live in Antarctica
- What is Nerf in Hearthstone
- Who discovered the gender
- Living in relationships that are common in Mexico