Does darkness exist
Does Evil Exist?
A university professor challenged his students with the following question:
"God created everything that exists?"
One student responded boldly: "Yes, he made everything!"
“God created everything?” Asked the professor again.
“Yes, Professor,” replied the teenager.
The professor continued, "If God created everything, then He also created evil, for evil exists, and according to the assumption that our works reflect ourselves, God is evil."
The student remained silent after this answer, and the professor, triumphantly, boasted that he had once more proven that belief is a myth.
Another student raised his hand and said:
"Can I ask a question, Professor?"
"Of course," replied the professor.
The young man rose and asked:
"Professor, does the cold exist?"
“What kind of question is that supposed to be? Of course it exists. Have you never been cold? "
The student replied:
“Indeed, Professor, the cold does not exist. According to the laws of physics, what we perceive to be cold is actually a lack of warmth. Any body or object can be examined if it has or gives off energy. Warmth is what gives energy to said body. Absolute zero is the total absence of heat. All bodies become sluggish, incapable of reacting, but the cold does not exist. We invented this term to describe how we feel without warmth. And does the darkness exist? ”The student asked further.
The professor replied: "Of course!"
The student then said: “You are wrong again, Professor. Darkness does not exist either. It is really lack of light. The light can be examined, the darkness cannot. We know the Michols prism to split white light into the different colors that make it up, each with a different wavelength. A simple ray of light breaks the darkness and illuminates the surface on which its glow ends. How can you tell how dark a certain room is? Because of the amount of light that is present in this room. Not true?? Darkness is a term that man developed to describe what goes on when there is no light. " (The darkness can be measured against the light.)
Finally the teenager asked the professor:
"Teacher, does evil exist?"
The professor replied:
“Of course it does exist, as I mentioned at the beginning, we see violence and crime all over the world. These things are bad. "
To which the student replied:
“Evil doesn't exist, Professor. Or at least not of itself. Evil is simply the absence of God, is - just like the previous examples - a term that man invented to describe this absence of God. God did not create evil. It is not like faith or love, which exist like warmth or light.
Evil is the result of man not having God present in his heart. Just as he feels cold when there is no warmth or dark when there is no light. "
The professor nodded his head and said nothing.
The young student called himself Albert Einstein ...
- How much can Saudi Arabia change
- Is it worth it to work in Dubai
- What is a life lesson that you have learned
- What are some examples of psychology test questions
- What scares smart people
- Is changehigh com a scam or legit
- Is calculus 2 harder than calculus 3
- How do KFC chicken wings taste
- What was your interview experience
- Why am I not smart
- What can you buy with Dogecoin
- What inspired you to adopt a child
- Why is nobody in America called Jesus?
- How good is the plus 3
- What is the most difficult subject in school
- Can people develop in a lifetime
- How do photons in fibers carry information
- Who will love me unconditionally
- Can we use GIF images on Quora
- Where can I sell my gold
- How wide is the Hudson River
- What are the benefits of blog posting
- Syrian refugees choose where to go
- What is the intuition behind the representation of a vector