How do I choose a software framework
We accept the challenge
In a constantly changing technology landscape, our framework conditions and solutions offer:
- Building blocks for next generation technologies - 5G, AI / ML, software defined networking, NFV, edge compute
- Significant time and profit advantages for customers.
- Flexible architecture - modular, hardware-agnostic, cloud-native, micro-services
- Reduced development time for client solutions by 30-60%.
We enable our customers to increase their performance figures and, thanks to the early introduction of new technologies, bring products to market more quickly. Our range of connected solutions includes a powerful ecosystem of silicon providers, platform builders and cloud providers as well as innovative business models for the joint creation and development of new technologies.
- More than 25 years of investment in new technologies
- More than 125 licensable software frameworks and solutions for legacy and next-generation technologies
- 500+ customers on Tier1 and Tier2 networks of equipment suppliers, OEMs, and ISVs around the world
- 1000+ strong engineering employees
We create software building blocks that are securely designed to accelerate the time-to-market of industries in wireless, networking, IoT, automation, intelligent vehicles, cloud and edge computing.
With cost-effective wireless software frameworks, tools, stacks, platforms, and the latest next-generation IoT standards, you'll always be one step ahead in a 5G world.
- A wide range of software frameworks for different wireless technologies 2G / 3G / 4G / 5G
- Solutions for network operators, network equipment suppliers and industrial segments such as industrial, public sector, security and defense
Provision of next generation software modules for innovative network products and solutions.
- Wired connectivity solutions in the fixed-line broadband, subway networks, optical transport, data centers, corporate networks and industrial networks segments
- The offer includes software-defined networks, WAN connectivity
CLOUD & EDGE
Future-Forward Engineering Software Frameworks for the NFV Platform, Development and Management of Next Generation Edge Computing Solutions.
- Low latency edge computing middleware software to enable high performance cloud applications, cloud gaming, etc.
- Management of virtual network functions, virtualized company platform
- Provides scalable management and orchestration frameworks for SDN / NFV
Development and provision of the software modules that accelerate the development time for the next generation of networked vehicle systems.
- Connectivity frameworks for automotive and IoT connectivity, e.g. Bluetooth stack in Telco quality, media converters
- Automotive Industry - V2X and Audio-Video Bridging
You can work with the company's own software framework for today, or you can hire a software development company to work at the pace of the future.
TIER-1 NEP IN NORTH AMERICA
5G SGNB NSA AND SA SOLUTIONS
The customer was looking for a flexible 5G solution for NSA and SA mode that is not closely linked to a hardware platform. The expectation was to have support for all of the rich features in support of eMBB cases, all with demanding timelines and quality tests. Altran supplied the customer with an LTE MeNB L2 / L3 framework and a 5G gNB solution to support dual connectivity. The complete solution supports both NSA and SA mode with extensive functions for eMBB use cases.
TIER-2 OEM IN NORTH AMERICA
CREATING A WHITE BOX SOLUTION FOR VIRTUAL BNG
Our OEM customer selected our network frameworks to build a virtualized broadband network gateway (vBNG) for next generation OLT aggregation of PON (NG-PON2) using white box platforms. Altran Networking Frameworks and the expertise of Altran Engineering have developed a feature-rich, high-capacity, large-scale system with aggressive deadline and quality commitments that offers the OEM a cost-effective solution on open platforms compared to traditional proprietary chassis platforms.
TIER-1 NEP IN ASIA
5G NR NSA MACRO SOLUTION
The OEM customer chose Altran 5G Frameworks to build a scalable solution with 1000xx user connectivity and support for data with very high throughput on Layer3 + and PDCP. Altran integrated the Client L2 module with the Altran 5G L3 (+) module based on the F1 interface and provided the API interface between these modules. Our experts also helped the customer with the integration and verification of both modules on 5G target hardware. Altran successfully met the customer's expectations by delivering a highly mature solution on a tight timeframe.
TIER-1 OEM IN ASIA
V2X WAVE STACK ON ANDROID
The customer had to demonstrate pedestrian detection on Android-based cell phones and launch it as a commercial application, which also required SCMS integration on its server. Altran ported its V2X stack to the Android platform and thereby met all compliance requirements with regard to the WAVE stack. The porting was completed in 5 months, which gave the customer a big head start in time to market.
GLOBAL TIER-1 OEM
PHOTONIC SWITCH FOR SUPPORT AGGREGATION
The customer needed to expand a portfolio of carrier aggregation switches for long haul data centers and metro links to achieve significantly higher capacity. Improving its in-house software was both costly and outside the required market window. Our ISS (Intelligent Switch Solution) network framework provided a workable, cost-effective solution that enabled the customer to save millions of dollars in R&D costs, cut time-to-market by about 18 months, and save about $ 50,000 in business Receive $ 100 million. We provided the professional services required for integration & validation and, thanks to our program management skills, delivered the milestones within the required market window.
TIER-2 OEM IN NORTH AMERICA
VNF MANAGEMENT & ORCHESTRATION PLATFORM (MANO)
Our customer virtualized their physical appliances and wanted a generic ETSI-based platform to manage their virtual network functions (VNFs) on multiple VIMs, including Openstack, Kubernetes and VMWare. Altran enabled the customer to complete the basic platform within 6 months and to integrate it with several VNFs from different technology areas. This automated VNF administration function enabled our client to bring their VNFs to Teir-1 CSPs in North America and Europe, winning multiple contracts.
OUR BROCHURES & WHITEPAPER
Capgemini-Engineering 5G Solutions for Next-Generation Carrier Networks
The Capgemini Engineering 5G offering is designed for NEMs and CSPs looking to build their own 5G solutions to accelerate their next generation product roadmaps.DOWNLOAD
Multi-Access Edge Compute
loT is the next revolution that is already revolutionizing the mobile ecosystem today. An estimated 75 billion connected loT devices are expected to be in use by 2025. Will your company be ready?DOWNLOAD
The Industrial Ethernet Network
The demand for Ethernet solutions continues to grow, in large part due to the ever-increasing need for high-speed industrial communication networks and factory automation. Altran's software framework for Industrial Ethernet is a plug-and-play solution that lowers operating costs and accelerates time-to-market.DOWNLOAD
- A second Roman Empire is possible
- How to say student in Japanese
- What is Jensen CA.
- What is 11 5 meters to millimeters?
- Why do parents emotionally blackmail their children
- What is a main church
- Harry Potter was physically abused
- What were Eddie Murphy's best dramatic roles
- What are HR departments doing
- What is considered a big data set
- Why is Mahesh Babu called SSMB
- What are the best romantic relationship tips
- What are your nicknames 1
- How do I learn Mandarin from scratch
- 2 possibilities of the western world
- Why should I follow the school rules
- Is Malaysia a Chinese country
- What do the Europeans think of the Iranians
- How do marketers email their mailing list?
- Is it worth paying for Slack
- How do I enable cookies on Safari
- What does humanity mean to you
- What is immunotherapy
- What memory are you most grateful for
- Singapore was actually kicked out of Malaysia
- Does anyone have experience of living in Japan?
- How to say mother in Hawaiian
- Is free web hosting really free
- What discoveries should not have been made
- What are the examples of agile methods
- Why did you choose data science
- What Causes Weight Loss After Sex
- What military occupation sees the most fighting
- PWM changes the voltage