Did something cool happen to you today?
Translation of "something cool" in German
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
something cool something cool
Can't I be something cool, like a vascular surgeon or ...
I can not something cool be like a vascular surgeon or ...
You have to actually leave the building for something cool to happen.
You have to leave the building with that something cool happens.
Okay, I'll show you something cool in my room.
I was just trying to do something cool.
I'm thirsty. Give me something cool to drink, please.
I suddenly shuddered when something cool touched my head.
I started when something cool touched my head.
For once we can do something cool...
I just wanted to see something cool happen.
I want to show you something cool.
You can build something cool onto the wall and try it.
Just think of something cool and give me credit.
Just think about it something cool and claims it is from me.
Jules, I have something cool to show you.
Buddho is something cool and calm.
A: There's something cool about him.
I mean something cool, like ... face-switching or ... body-swapping?
Maybe something cool... like swapping faces or changing bodies?
You have to find something cool to wear tomorrow!
You really felt like you were doing something cool.
Well, I think I'd like something cool.
No, because the answer is something cool, I want you to do a brain biopsy on a 48-year-old dead guy.
No because the answer something cool you should do a brain biopsy on a 48-year-old dead person.
You found something cool on the net?
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactless or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 115. Exact: 115. Elapsed time: 165 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Is there racism against Indians in Germany?
- How insulated double glass
- Is the People's Republic of China Conservative?
- How can you invest in Bitcoin ATMs?
- How many homeless people die of starvation
- Why did God break Jacob's hip?
- Is your handwriting good or bad
- What was your worst airport experience
- What are learning skills
- What is the minimum wage in Vietnam
- Are children smarter than us
- How far can the universe expand?
- What do you think about political correctness
- What is neutrino radiation
- What does three-dimensional thinking mean
- How does Discord make money
- What is the answer to Merry Christmas
- How much is my old television worth
- Why is London's public transport so expensive?
- Why are social skills the key to learning
- How can you learn to listen deeply
- Statisticians use calculus
- Does anyone enjoy using Wix?
- Can a 3D mammogram show cancer
- How is life in London
- How successful is Product Base Network Marketing
- Do you like to write poetry?
- Which genius would you be? Why 1
- People make money asking questions
- Why do LEGO minifigures have yellow heads?
- Did Nietzsche hate everyone around him
- Should value education be introduced in school
- What makes you beautiful, among other things
- Why can't photons have a frame of reference