How do credit card companies make money
How much do credit card companies earn from sales
I am male, 41 years old and currently live from Hartz4.
Since I am not a person who wants to rest on Harz4, and I have worked for years (head of the electronics store), I would now like to try it out on my own with my own ONLINE SHOP.
My question, what is left to me as (profit) after taxes? and what do I have to earn (sales) in order to be able to live on it?
Breakdown of costs:
Purchase of goods, 1000 €
IHK, € 50
Tax advisor, € 200
Shipping costs, 200 €
Web costs and web storage, € 100
Other, 100 €
Total monthly commercial costs, (approximately) 1650 €
Rent, € 800
Electricity, € 100
Tel. And Internet, € 50
Private, € 280
GEZ, € 20
Insurance, € 400
Credit, € 200
Others 150 €
Total monthly private costs, (approx) € 2000
That makes monthly costs totaling (about) 3650 €
Now my question
What is left to me as (profit) after taxes?
What do I have to earn (sales) in order to be able to live on it?
What sales should I have DAILY?
Can someone please tell me what and how much I have to earn, and how much I have to give in taxes, and how much turnover I have to make and at least cover my TOTAL monthly COSTS?
Please please, only serious answers
Many Thanks ;-)
- Why do so many countries hate America
- Why does cancer cause weight loss
- Which country has the most modern submarine
- What is the empty space made of
- Which factors support the flow of time
- Is Rahul Gandhi done 1
- How much do bain consultants earn
- How difficult is Cantonese compared to Mandarin
- Health care should be funded by the government
- Increase the height and increase my height
- Look at girls boys
- Can dogs tell the age of other dogs?
- Curved monitors are good for programming
- Are there clothing factories in Romania?
- Which countries are ruled by dictatorships?
- What is meant by an ideal relationship
- What are the best examples of influencer marketing
- What does your prom dress look like
- Why do we use statistics in business
- What is the future of WordPress
- Can cats get dementia?
- What's wrong with anti-vaxxers
- Where to buy sage for cleaning
- Why are arguments a subjective term