Why do people drink alcohol 5
Risk factor alcohol
Atzendorf J, Rauschert C, Seitz NN, Lochbühler K, Kraus L. The use of alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs and medicines. Dtsch Arztebl Int 2019; 116 (35-36): 577-84.
Batra A, Müller CA, Mann K, Heinz A. Alcohol dependence and harmful use of alcohol. Dtsch Arztebl Int 2016; 113 (17): 301-10.
Carvalho AF, Heilig M, Perez A, Probst C, Rehm J. Alcohol use disorders. Lancet 2019; 394 (10200): 781-92.
Connor JP, Haber PS, Hall WD. Alcohol use disorders. Lancet 2016; 387 (10022): 988-98.
Dasarathy J, Young J, Chhatlani A, Raddock M, Tampi R. Alcohol use disorder: How best to screen and intervene. J Fam Pract 2019; 68 (1): 35-39.
German headquarters for addiction issues V. Basic alcohol information [online]. 2020. https://www.dhs.de/fileadmin/user_upload/pdf/Broschueren/Basisinfo_Alkohol.pdf [11/06/2020].
German Cancer-research center. Cancer prevention facts. Effects and risks of alcohol [online]. 2014. https://www.dkfz.de/de/tabakkontrolle/download/Publikationen/FzK/-FzK_Wirkung_und_Risiken_von_Alkohol.pdf [05.11.2020].
Hasking P, Lyvers M, Carlopio C. The relationship between coping strategies, alcohol expectancies, drinking motives and drinking behavior. Addict Behav 2011; 36: 479-87.
Kraus L, Pabst A, Piontek D, Gmel G, Shield KD, Frick H et al. Temporal changes in alcohol-related morbidity and mortality in Germany. Eur Addict Res 2015; 21 (5): 262-72.
Kuntsche E, Knibbe R, Gmel G, Engels R. Who drinks and why? A review of socio-demographic, personality, and contextual issues behind the drinking motives in young people. Addict Behav 2006; 31 (10): 1844-57.
Lange C, Manz K, Rommel A, Schienkiewitz A, Mensink G. Alcohol consumption by adults in Germany: Risky drinking quantities, consequences and measures. Journal of Health Monitoring 2016; 1 (1): 2–20. Available from: URL: https://edoc.rki.de/bitstream/handle/176904/2431/JoHM_2016_01_alkohol1.pdf?sequence=4&isAllowed=y [11/06/2020].
Schaller K, Kahnert S, Mons U. Alcohol Atlas Germany 2017. German Cancer Research Center, editor. Without location: Pabst Science Publishers [online]. 2017. https://www.dkfz.de/de/tabakkontrolle/download/Publikationen/sonstVeroeffnahmungen/-Alkoholatlas-Deutschland-2017_Doppelseiten.pdf [05.11.2020].
Soyka M. Psychological and social consequences of chronic alcoholism. Dt Ärztebl 2001; 98 (42): A2732–36.
Sudhinaraset M., Wigglesworth C., Takeuchi DT. Social and cultural contexts of alcohol use: Influences in a social-ecological framework. Alcohol Res 2016; 38 (1): 35-45.
Teschke R. Alcoholic liver disease: Alcohol metabolism, cascade of molecular mechanisms, cellular targets, and clinical aspects. Biomedicines 2018; 6 (4): 106.
World Health Organization. Lexicon of alcohol and drug terms. Geneva: WHO [online]. 1994. https://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/handle/10665/39461/9241544686_eng.pdf [05.11.2020].
- Why are the internet cookies called cookies
- Why is time a stubborn illusion
- Which supermarket pays its cashiers well?
- How do cells regulate their cell size
- What happens to muscle mass
- Who is the Highest Paid NFL Player
- How to write 360 in numbers
- Why are most of the Muslim countries poor
- Can one tree kill another tree?
- What does Big Data Enthusiast mean
- How strong are interracial marriages and relationships
- How can we control religious intolerance
- Is the value of money something psychological?
- American culture is violent
- What is Raney Nickel
- What determines the speed of a laptop
- Can social media destroy our education?
- A visitor from overseas can buy ammunition
- Which is the best hosting
- What are money transfer companies
- What is the etymology of man
- Caltech is a real school
- What is physically the magnetic vector potential
- How did Michael Doughlas get tongue cancer