Is the Quran the word of God
Basis of Islam
Because the Koran is viewed as an eternally valid revelation, for the majority of Muslims it must neither be interpreted historically nor questioned in its statements. This results in a very problematic handling of the Koran for the western, secular worldview, which separates the state from church and religion.
An open-minded reading of the holy book, a differentiated text and interpretation work is already very controversial in moderate-conservative circles of Muslims. Islamic fundamentalists radically reject any exegesis of the Koran (text interpretation).
The Arabic word "Koran" means "reading", "lecture", "recitation". The Koran is the holy scripture of Islam. The Koran is considered a word of Allah. The Prophet Mohammed, founder of Islam, received the revelations between 610 and 632 AD and then converted his followers. After Muhammad's death, his statements were written down and put into 114 suras (chapters).
The Quran describes the uniqueness of Allah and contains his instructions to people. Man should find the only true faith, Islam (Arabic for "devotion", "submission"). The Islamic believer, Muslim, who has come to understand, should behave according to the Islamic commandments (five pillars of Islam).
Only those who follow the instructions of the Prophet and the Koran can hope for salvation on the last day. In the Koran there are sermons, stories, parables of the social and religious life in the time of Muhammad.
Comparison with Judaism and Christianity
The three world religions are also called Abrahamic religions because their foundations are based on the same narratives and tribal Bedouin dynasties of the Old Testament: Their common ancestor: Abraham, who is called Ibrahim in Islam.
Analogous to Christianity, Islam also recognizes Jesus, but not as the Son of God. Like Mohammed, Jesus is an important prophet in the Islamic faith. Islam recognizes in Mohammed the only true innovator of the monotheistic faith. The Muslims reject any form of polytheism (polytheism).
The Jewish belief in a coming Messiah, the Christian belief in the Trinity, is rejected by Islam as heresy. For him there is only Allah. Allah, on the other hand, is unfathomable and inaccessible to man in his counsel and appearance. That is why God / Allah must never be depicted with a face in Islam. The result is the highly developed calligraphy art of writing in Islam.
Analogous to Christianity, there are also world judgment and concepts of the afterlife in Islam, which differ in heaven and hell. A good Muslim can find his way to paradise through a godly attitude to life. Ultimately, however, Allah alone decides on punishment and reward for man.
- What is a unique Singaporean food
- What is the starting salary at AIESEC
- What's a good thing about Donald Trump
- Which company offers SEO marketing services
- Is steam hotter than boiling water 4
- Would you prefer marketing to web development?
- Is colonization true on Mars?
- How do you sell ideas to companies
- What are some lucrative sideline jobs
- What does contract employment mean
- How fast does space-time travel
- How good is it to be in a relationship
- How do I get hired by McKinsey?
- Can John be a girl's name
- Is data science really an emerging career
- Why should Donald Trump be charged
- Everything is fine if we say that
- Has authentic Italian pizza sauce
- What is the richest city in Brunei
- Recapitulates ontogeny, phylogeny
- Can watching TV series be a hobby?
- What is 1 3 from a yard
- How many meters correspond to one foot
- What is a reserve fuel tank
- Why do people make fun of vegans
- What are you less passionate about?
- What exactly do aquarium frogs eat?
- Which is the best pulsar ever
- What happens to sunken ships and submarines
- Should I invest in XYO?
- When does FedEx stop delivering packages?
- What percentage of Americans are vegetarians?
- What is the best free flowchart software
- Any country is more advanced than Singapore