What is meant by mental health problems
Navigation and service
Depression, stress and burnout are terms today that are sometimes used in an inflationary way in public discussion, the media and in companies. When dealing with the topic, mental illnesses are often the focus and thus obstruct the view on the other side of the coin: Those who want to actively promote health should also formulate and pursue this goal and not limit themselves to avoiding mental illnesses.
One-sided and negative reports contribute to the fact that mental illnesses are still taboo. Even if this tendency has decreased over time, those affected still often hide their illness from colleagues and friends.
Either way, it's important to spot the signs early on: if mental illness isn't treated in time, it will worsen and it can become chronic over the long term.
What does "mentally ill" mean?
Frequent, intense and long-lasting deviations from the norm in experience, well-being and behavior indicate a mental illness. These diseases are described in the International Classification of Diseases (ICD) as "Mental and behavioral disorders" (ICD-10, Chapter V (F)). There you can find clinical pictures such as depression, manic-depressive illnesses, anxiety disorders and schizophrenia.
The causes of mental illness vary from person to person and are usually found in a combination of biological, personal and social causes, including the professional environment.
- Are US dollar bills traceable
- What is the best laptop for programmers
- Where can I buy bikes in Krakow
- What are the risks of blood transfusions
- You can be intelligent but ignorant
- How do I get ClickFunnels Actionetics
- What is 3 3 3 3 82
- What makes your dog smell like urine
- Who are the leading Latina Lifestyle Bloggers
- Is Australia a dangerous place to live
- Why did the Dementors follow Voldemort
- Living in relationships that are common in Mexico
- Has anyone refuted the Bible?
- What religions were considered pagan?
- Which region of Malaysia is Muslim
- What did you eat this morning
- What is septicemia
- Is there a way to collect photons
- What is the exact definition of health
- What are the 11 western states
- Has Pinocchio remained a real boy?
- How far are shooting stars away
- What kind of a Quora link bug is that
- There is fraud in freelance work